HOTEL ONE.

HOTEL ONE.

Saturday, 27 March 2010

MORPH


Over the past few months I have continued to work on my hotel project, despite the fact that officially we have moved onto other projects such as the Wig Shop and Music Office. I just want to make sure that it is spot on and perfected prior to this exhibit at the SECC for VisitScotland Expo, which takes place on the 14th and 15th of April.

I'm hoping that all this additional work will be beneficial in convincing the tutors that I actually have worked my ass off this year, and that I'll hopefully turn things around completely, as far as grades are concerned.

Here is a visual of the restaurant, where I sat and made these chairs,tables and wine glasses from scratch, using dimensions provided. These chairs are called 'Morph' chairs that are designed by 'Zeitraum-Möbel' I used the dimensions from the website. I also made bar stools and dining tables from the same catalogue.


No comments:

Post a Comment