HOTEL ONE.

HOTEL ONE.

Thursday, 12 November 2009

SOMEBODY 'PINCH' ME.

Over the past few days, I've tried to visualise the hotel project in more depth. It's currently nowhere past the research stage but I think I'm finally getting somewhere with it. Having looked BRIEFLY at the brief ( Punintended hahahahaha), I have gathered images which I believe are inspiring me more about this project. Keeping in mind that this hotel is to reflect the culture and heritage of Scotland, I hope not to go off tangent with this, though it is kind of hard to look away from this website which I discovered this morning (yes, at 06:00) 'Pinch Design'. They do some rather attractive, yet ridiculously expensive furniture, which is miffing me off a little because I'm ever so tempted to deck out the hotel in this stuff. CURSE the day I was given Rural THREE Star :(.


Anyone else feeling a guilty five star vibe?

No comments:

Post a Comment