HOTEL ONE.

HOTEL ONE.

Thursday, 12 November 2009

OVERVIEW.

So I know my blog has had some very recent attention and it's bombarded with images, but I feel like it's a mandatory thing to update it daily with something which has inspired or caught my eye recently. It's starting to feel less harrowing as it's more of a general blog as opposed to just being used at uni.

Alright, so we've just had our first review. We all have nice ideas but it's about time we all cracked the whip and got to it! I'm so nervous yet excited about this project at the same time. I appeared to have gotten complimentary comments on the choice of research images, and constructive criticism towards how I should negotiate this floor plan was greatly appreciated. Here's to not being confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment